Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Article on the Soviet T-34 tank

A very interesting article on the T-34 has been published by ‘The Journal of Slavic Military Studies’. It is ‘Once Again About the T-34’ by Boris Kavalerchik and it’s basically a translation of chapter ‘ЕЩЕ РАЗ О Т -34’ from the book ‘Tankovy udar. Sovetskie tanki v boyakh. 1942-1943’ that I used in my essay ‘WWII Myths - T-34 Best Tank of the war’. If you don’t have a subscription to access the journal you’ll have to purchase the article. It’s expensive but worth it if you’re interested in the real performance of the T-34 tank.



I also added ‘Once Again About the T-34’ in the sources of ‘WWII Myths - T-34 Best Tank of the war’.

2 comments:

  1. It's also accessible for free, if you're a student of any university supporting the Shibboleth. I got my hands on a whole article via my university E-sources portal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://rutlib.com/book/25313/p/10
    or if you are russian

    ReplyDelete